Monday, June 18, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review



It's Summer again and time to kick out those open toe heels and wedges. Being a lover of all heels, I had a pair of wooden slip on heel shoes but it didn't come with any padding. So staying true to my love of shoes I worn them until I couldn't, sometimes even bearing the pain and keeping a pretty smile while doing so. 


Luckily for my in my Spring VoxBox from Influenster I got a pair of Dr. Scholl's for her ball of foot cushions to review.  My prayer's were answered!!! Since then I've able to stand in long lines at the bank and walk about from more then a full day in my now favorite pair of shoes! They felt so good almost like I was walking in marshmallows all day long! I just love the comfort these inserts give me. Here's a pic of my babies.


My cute frilly wooden slip-ons are so wonderful  now thanks to Dr. Scholl's for her!

Here's some more information about the gel pads

Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
They're one size fits all and made especially for women's needs. If you would like to know more about these massaging gel inserts here's the link to their site were you can get a coupon for $2.00 off. 







No comments:


Pullip doll
Powered By Blogger

Dress up

Dress up
Christmas 2010

Box robot

Box robot
box robot.
http://lexuspark.tumblr.com/