Monday, June 18, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

I've seen Sheer Cover makeup advertised before an TV and always wanted to try it out. So in my Spring VoxBox from Influenster I was happy for receive a full size concealer. I got the Tan/Dark Duo concealer. I have oily skin so I use it to define my eyebrows, acne spots, and hide under eye circles and  so I can get that "Bright Eyed" look. Since I got it I've been using it everyday and it's nearly hitting pan (that's how much I love it). 


It's light weight and goes on smooth and blends well. It did crease on my under eye a bit but that didn't matter once I touched it up with clean fingers and translucent powder, it looked like new. I would definitely buy this again and it's small enough to carry in  any makeup bag. Down below are benefits and how to's for this great product, along with photos of how it looks on my skin tone.





Sheer Cover concealer for defined eyebrows and under eyes.

Sheer Cover concealer, close to pan ^_^ !!! Love it!


KEY BENEFITS:

Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Easy application  – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested




HOW TO USE:
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.

You can order this concealer from their website, here's the link to check them out ^_^


http://www.sheercover.com

No comments:


Pullip doll
Powered By Blogger

Dress up

Dress up
Christmas 2010

Box robot

Box robot
box robot.
http://lexuspark.tumblr.com/